Eat Well. Be Well.
Discover Yourself Well! functions under the pillars of whole health wellness, focusing on the foundations of food habits and bio diverse nutrition and eating plans. Eat Well. From there, we build on habits and mindsets surrounding sleep, movement, stress reduction, connection, and relationships. Be Well.
All food & whole health coaching programs include the following benefits:
- Initial in-home health/ wellness consultation with kitchen/ pantry audit
- Culinary/ Whole Health History review
- Goal setting
- Weekly 30-minute phone or in-person support sessions
- Unlimited email/ text correspondence with 24 hour turnaround
- Nutrition and Food Label teaching
- Menu planning/ shopping lists
- Food samples and educational handouts
- Healthful shopping on a budget
- Cooking classes and grocery store tours
- Functional Kitchen Assessment and makeover
- Motivational support and accountability for mind, body, and movement
- Recipes that are healthy and easy to prepare
- Recipe makeovers (take your favorite dishes and revamp the health out of them!!)
Crazy ($495 or 3 payments of $185)
This 6-week intensive is great for those who want to go absolutely NUTS! and get crazy, deep into their health goals fast.
Madly ($175 per month)
Find mad, mad love for your overall health and wellness with this 3-month stepping stone of self-rediscovery. We will work together, igniting your passions and getting you well on your road to leaving behind whats been holding you back!
Deeply ($150 per month)
Dive deep, deeper, deeply into your healthful soul! This 6-month program is designed to help you reach gradual, lasting, and long-term health goals. We will push through to the core of your deepest desires and discover how to create that healthful, pleasurable, balanced life of fire you have always wanted.
COMBINE AND SAVE! Add meal prep services to any coaching program!! No boxed meals, no shakes to mix. Just wholesome, real foods to get you on your healthful path. So easy-peasy, all you have to do is eat. Visit a sample menu here.
*Teen programs include lunch box and healthy snacking education, and confidence building workshops.
Do you feel like Health and Food Coaching is right for you but don’t feel like your budget can handle the added cost? Consider a buddy program!